Hannibal AU, in which Hannibal is really bad at playing instruments.
I hate arguing with your parents, because you can set up a perfect arguments with many, many different points yet they will only use one point and repeat it constantly. Then you end up getting angry and they shout at you for it.
Everybody on Tumblr is fucking 14 years old
Nope, my parents did this to me well into my 20’s and I moved out of their place when I was 18.
I’m 19 and my parents still do this
Alright this don’t make no damn sense.
They hit EVERY SINGLE BEAT jeeeeeez
I love how the Ood is like ‘Dammit translator ball!’ and just hits it
This is why I really, really love the Ood.
Favorite Doctor Who scene.
The most misunderstood creatures in the fandom…
I love what Who did with the Angels and the Ood.
They’ve taken something that people would automatically want to trust, an angel, and made them creepy as fuck.
And they’ve taken a thing that people would automatically respond to the visual of with revulsion and fear, and made them the sweetest, most peaceful creatures in the universe.
If that’s not the best “looks can be deceiving” ever done I don’t know what is.
SPOCK HOPS OH MY GOD
GUYS BUT IMAGINE THEATRE IN THE WIZARDING WORLD
A WITCH STANDING IN THE WINGS CASTING A TRANSFIGURATION CHARM ON THE PUMPKIN
ANIMAGI ACTORS PLAYING IN THE LION KING SO THERE ARE ACTUAL LIONS ONSTAGE
ALADDIN’S FLYING CARPET ACTUALLY FLYING
ELPHABA GETTING ON A REAL BROOM AND FLYING AROUND THE THEATRE SINGING DEFYING GRAVITY
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told.”
Why is this one of the things recommended for me on my dash.
There’s so much wrong with this.
1. The quote is bullshit, and indicative of everything terrible about our society, which constantly puts the pain of the abuser above those they abuse.
2 It also grossly furthers the idea that all victims are potential abusers. Which has real life ramifications, because this is actually something that survivors of child abuse fear and one of the reasons they do not always come forward.
3. Bucky has no goddamn business being in this set. He wasn’t a villain. He actually was a victim.
4. We saw Anakin’s story. We KNOW his story. Cool story, bro, but you still murdered children. You are not now and never shall be a fucking victim, but those babies were, so fuck you and fuck your defenders and especially fuck anyone who would think that you are a goddamn victim.
5. We know Magneto’s story intimately. It has been told often. He was a victim once. And then he decided that Genocide was okay.
6. Fuck Fake White Khan and we do in fact know Real Khan’s story. He did think he was a victim, but no, he was not. He was a complicated and amazing villain that went against the typical type of POC villains that we get - he was brilliant and clever and not just a “thug.” But he was not a victim (no, not even after the neighboring planet went boom.)
7. We know Loki’s story too. It’s one of a whiny spoiled brat who keeps trying to commit genocide.
tldr: Bucky has no business being in this set. The rest of these people are murderous terrible people. They are not victims, though some of them were once.
I waited to reblog this, specifically for someone to express this^^. tumblr delivered.
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.
“Yes, being in a female dominated field, I do know what it means to be marginalized. “
oh my fucking god
The really ugly part is they’ve actually done multiple sociological studies on this, and guess what the…
repeat after me:
it’s okay to be human!!!! uwu
bigots are the problem, homo sapiens are not.
it’s not okay to hate people for not being mutants.
it’s not okay to kill all of the humans.
hating or killing an innocent person solely because of their lack of a mutated x-gene makes you an asshole, erik.
reblog if you’re for mutant equality, NOT mutant supremacy!!!!!!!! uwu uwu uwu
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
I JUST FOUND OUT MY EYEBALLS HAVE TASTEBUDS, TOO
- How bodies decompose
- Wilderness survival skills
- Mob mentality
- Other cultures
- What it takes for a human to die in a given situation
- Common tropes in your genre
- Average weather for your setting